FinFolio makes software for professional financial advisers. We are seeking an experienced and talented professional to become an Investment Software Specialist. Join a team focused on providing great software and exceptional service to our clients.
FinFolio is a client-focused support culture that rewards employees for innovation, professionalism, and personal development. We need top talent to help us grow. If you thrive in an exciting, dynamic, rapidly-changing environment, we'd like to talk with you.
- Discussing investments and software functionality with clients and prospective clients.
- Working with strategic clients to enhance the software.
- Provide in depth technical support by resolving issues and questions by phone and e-mail.
- Implement new clients by converting data from their old portfolio management system.
- Assist in testing our products between and during software releases.
- Work with the development team to communicate software bugs and other issues.
- Lock-down processes and procedures to help future team members as our company grows.
- Interpret and validate technical issues, test solutions, follow-up and escalate when necessary.
- Maintain and create documentation by logging support cases, e-mail and knowledge base articles.
- Work on various external projects as needs arise.
- Knowledge of the financial industry, including bonds, options, and non-US currencies.
- Superior troubleshooting and analysis / resolution skills.
- Ability to learn complex technical and theoretical information quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with a strong attention to detail.
You would be a particularly good fit if you had one or more of the following capabilities:
- General technical competence, skilled with scripting, installing software, able to learn new technologies and apply it to your job
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office, and various system architectures and environments.
- Education in Finance, MIS, computer science, other technical degrees, economics, or business management.
- Prior experience with client/server applications and relational databases.
- Network administrative experience.
- Experience with ours or a competitor's products. (i.e. Advent Axys, Schwab PortfolioCenter)
- Series 6, 7, 63, or 65 Licenses.
- Ability to travel and provide on-site training and support for large clients.
At our heart FinFolio is a software company, founded and run by a software developer who has created, grown and sold similar startups. FinFolio has broken into a >$1B vertical market with well-established competitors and we have a reputation for leading our field in software design.
We have fun; the CEO serves margaritas every Friday and we occasionally kick off early to catch movie premieres. We're centrally located in the Denver Tech Center, with free parking, health care, 30" monitors, great chairs, free soda/snacks, Foosball, video games, casual dress and other amenities.
To apply, email your resume to: finfolio-FNFL0602@applications.recruiterbox.com
About FinFolio: www.finfolio.com