What we are looking for -
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Salesforce Specialist to provide support, maintenance, and improvement of our Salesforce platform. Administration of our Salesforce database including, but not limited to managing user setup, profiles and roles, fields, object customizations, record types, page layouts, templates, validations, including data integrity in general. This role will serve as the primary person to provide solutions to end-user Salesforce issues. This role will also assist with process and workflow documentation creation and improvements including the mapping and automation of tasks, applications integrations, data retrieval and reporting to ensure we are leveraging Salesforce for efficiency and effective client management.
You will -
We want -
· College degree, or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of 2 years of experience as Salesforce Administrator with technical implementation, day-to-day operations, and long-term maintenance
· Salesforce admin certification preferred
You are -
· Able to multitask and work on multiple project at the same time
· Capable of prioritizing a variety of tasks and heavy volume of work
· Experienced with providing remote technical support via screen share, email, and phone
· Customer service oriented and comfortable working with all levels of staff
· Able to learn new skills and stay current with rapidly changing technology
· An innovative thinker who is both technologically sound and has a good business operations perspective
· Able to work independently and as a member of the technology team
· Someone with excellent oral and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
We offer –
· Collaborative fun environment
· Commuter benefit up to $265 monthly
· Generous 401(k) match
· Individual and cash profit sharing bonuses
· Generous company contribution to medical benefits
· Summer ‘Give Back to the Community’ outings
· Catered weekly lunch and healthy snacks
· Paid firm retreats
We are –
ASPIRIANT THE leading independent wealth management firm.
We recognize, respect and value the contributions of each employee, and we strive to cultivate a work environment that strikes an agreeable balance between our professional and personal lives.
Our core values guide us to seek out a broad range of perspectives, talent, and backgrounds to achieve our mission; one where all staff contribute to and share our success. Aspiriant is committed to diversity, and as an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to employment practices that ensure that employees and applicants for employment are provided with equal opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other factor that is not related to the position.
Applicants should go to www.aspiriant.com, select the ‘Careers’ link in the footer search for open positions in San Francisco. From there attach a cover letter and resume for consideration.
Aspiriant is an Equal Opportunity Employer and follows San Francisco’s “Fair Chance Ordinance” (FCO).
Aspiriant is a Registered Investment Adviser, subject to SEC regulation, and requires all employees (and at times, family members) to disclose securities holding and transactions. There are also restrictions on trading certain securities. Candidates are encouraged to request further information regarding these policies.