What IS Field Supervision
IS Field Supervision is building an industry leading
suite of Compliance tools leveraged to supervise the activity of over 14,500
Financial Advisors.What You'll
Do:We're seeking an exceptionally talented person to
innovate and collaborate with our team to generate creative ideas that will
continue taking these custom-built applications to the next level. Duties
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and
maintaining programs under minimal direction.
- Performing lead analyst role to complete high-level and
technical systems design for new and enhanced systems.
- Performing project leadership role on small
- Providing technical leadership and completing complex
system level assignments.
- Assisting with defining and meeting business
- Developing and modifying complex procedures considering
equipment capacity and limitations, as well as formulating and defining system
scope and objectives.
- Preparing detailed software specifications and test
- Utilizing Java and SQL programming languages, and
providing quality assurance reviews.
- Conducting discussions and/or meetings with Information
Systems management and end users.
- Researching and preparing system time/cost estimates.
- Mentoring less-experienced developers.
- Conducting interviews for potential job
- Providing system support, including on-call pager
What projects you'll have an immediate impact
- Next-generation Supervisory
Platform: Hadoop, HTML5, Bootstrap, Rules Engine Integrations,
Docker, Containers, Micro Services, Data Analytics, Visualization Tools, GIT,
- Regulatory Projects utilizing the following technology:
Java, J2EE, Struts 2, Rest Services, Micro
- Modernizing our Legacy
Platform: Java Servlets, ETL, Mainframe
What You'll Need:
- Five or more years of experience in software development
and support of Client/Server Web environments.
- Experience with Java, J2EE and SQL.
- Experience with DOC1 a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or as an
individual contributor, as required.
Persons requiring sponsorship for an employment visa are
ineligible for this position.