Tired of the same old job? Do you want to learn about a business inside and out, not just a small piece? Are you ready to break the mold and gain deep experience? If the answer is yes, come join the TradePMR team!
TradePMR is a growing Fintech company in the expanding register investment advisor (RIA) space. We've experienced outstanding year-over-year growth and are known in our industry for our innovative technology and market-leading service to our customers. TradePMR is recognized by Glassdoor as having a 4.6 Rating on Employee Reviews!
We are looking for super creative, passionate UI Web Developer to create a first class digital experience for the next generation platform for financial advisors and retail investors!
As a UI Web Developer , you will be responsible making ideas come alive for our clients. Design for the ultimate digital experience in our web application with an emphasis on responsive design and mobile experiences.
Location: Gainesville, FL, United States
Position Type: Full-time/Regular
Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow a strategic design process to understand target audiences, utilize available metrics, develop wireframes, select color palettes
- Implement a “Mobile First” approach by producing designs to ensure optimal user experience
- Demonstrate mastery of layout principles, aesthetic design, typography and color management
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts such as storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes
- Design and test application for different mobile devices, browsers, versions, and screen sizes
- Maintain existing and create new digital style guides
- Edit website content using a content management system
- Continuously stay current on digital and social design trends
- Competent in understanding data and analytics (e.g., Facebook, Google Analytics)
- Work closely with stakeholders to deliver the product vision
- Be creative and innovative
- Be a team player / laugh and have fun / strive to get better
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree or Associate's degree in Web/Graphic Design,Computer Science, or a related field
- Minimum three years of web design experience within a creative team environment
- Must have strong understanding of UI/UX pertaining to digital applications
- Must possess strong graphic design skills related to web design (i.e. typography, color palettes, responsive layouts)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager or Webmaster Tools is a plus
- Knowledge of Wordpress or equivalent CMS highly preferred
Work with some of the best and brightest in the Fintech space, and enjoy these perks:
- Flexible paid vacation
- Work from home policy
- BlueCross/BlueShield Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match
- Casual Dress policy
- Company Laptop
- Refreshments available on demand
- Sharpen the knife: Attend conferences and courses to keep your mind sharp!