Tired of the same old job? Do you want to learn about a business inside and out, not just a small piece? Are you ready to break the mold and gain deep experience? If the answer is yes, come join the TradePMR team!
TradePMR is a growing Fintech company in the expanding register investment advisor (RIA) space. We've experienced outstanding year-over-year growth and are known in our industry for our innovative technology and market-leading service to our customers. TradePMR is recognized by Glassdoor as having a 4.6 Rating on Employee Reviews!
We are looking for creative, passionate engineers to support the next generation SaaS platform for financial advisors and retail investors!
Location: Gainesville, FL, United States
Position Type: Full-time/Regular
- Provides support to onsite and remote users via in person, chat, email, and phone
- Troubleshoots and resolves hardware, software, and configuration issues
- Supports corporate email, Active Directory, and onsite network
- Interfaces with 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot issues
- Creates documentation for issue resolution on Wiki
- Maintains current inventory of hardware, software licenses, and office equipment
- Setups/maintains/procures on premise equipment and network
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding users
- Manages Office 365 environments; OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Security and Compliance Center
- 1-3 years of experience supporting a call center
- Previous experience working with PC’s and Macbooks
- Comfortable with a mixed Microsoft/Linux environment
- Experience in Active Directory administration
- Basic knowledge of the following: DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, UDP
- Excellent troubleshooting, communication, and customer service skills
- Team Player, multi-tasker, great attitude
- Must be available to support a 24x7 production environment
- Shell and/or PowerShell scripting experience is a plus
Work with some of the best and brightest in the Fintech space, and enjoy these perks:
- Two weeks paid vacation
- BlueCross/BlueShield Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match
- Casual Dress policy
- Company Laptop
- Refreshments available on demand
- Sharpen the knife: Attend conferences and courses to keep your mind sharp
Currently, TradePMR does not have a program to support work visas, CPT, or OPT for this role.
Trade-PMR Inc, Member FINRA / SIPC .