Tired of the same old job? Do you want to learn about a business inside and out, not just a small piece? Are you ready to break the mold and gain deep experience? If the answer is yes, come join the TradePMR team!
TradePMR is a growing Fintech company in the expanding register investment advisor (RIA) space. We've experienced outstanding year-over-year growth and are known in our industry for our innovative technology and market-leading service to our customers. TradePMR is recognized by Glassdoor as having a 4.6 Rating on Employee Reviews!
We are looking for creative, passionate Project Managers to guide the development of the next generation SaaS platform for financial advisors and retail investors!
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and completion of TradePMR's technology projects. The project manager must have the ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts, as well as more general management skills while working with agile teams. Additional responsibilities include forecasting velocity and delivery dates, anticipating and removing blockers, and strong communication to stakeholders.
Location: Gainesville, FL, United States
Position Type: Full-time/Regular
- Lead multiple projects through the end to end project delivery lifecycle
- Effectively communicate the status of all projects across the firm
- Create and publish a weekly status report that outlines the state of projects
- Become the Scrum Master and own the sprint process for all tech teams
- Drive the product roadmap and work with teams to meet project goals
- Assess project progress and make adjustments to minimize delay
- Identify and remove impediments/blockers in order to keep teams productive
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and technical competence
- Work with stakeholders to turn requirements into technical solutions
- Be a team player / laugh and have fun / strive to get better
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or equivalent experience
- You have 2-4 years of software project management experience
- You have experience managing projects across large teams and working with enterprise partners
- You’re comfortable with different software development methodologies, and understand the strengths and weaknesses of each
- Familiar with Agile planning software like Jira and Axosoft is a plus
- Ability to create detailed reports and Gantt charts to communicate team's progress
- Agile methodology experience preferred
- PMP / CAPM certification preferred
Work with some of the best and brightest in the Fintech space, and enjoy these perks:
- Flexible paid vacation
- Work from home policy
- BlueCross/BlueShield Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match
- Casual Dress policy
- Company Laptop
- Refreshments available on demand
- Sharpen the knife: Attend conferences and courses to keep your mind sharp!