Tired of the same old job? Do you want to learn about a business inside and out, not just a small piece? Are you ready to break the mold and gain deep experience? If the answer is yes, come join the TradePMR team!
TradePMR is a growing Fintech company in the expanding register investment advisor (RIA) space. We've experienced outstanding year-over-year growth and are known in our industry for our innovative technology and market-leading service to our customers. TradePMR is recognized by Glassdoor as having a 4.6 Rating on Employee Reviews!
We are looking for engineers with who love to break software to test the next generation SaaS platform for financial advisors and retail investors!
Location: Gainesville, FL, United States
Position Type: Full-time/Regular
- Experience performing functional, performance, integration and smoke tests
- Work with developers and stakeholders to create requirements
- Establish a comprehensive set of automated tests for web products
- Develop test plans for software releases to ensure quality (mobile & desktop)
- Deploy software and smoke test releases to ensure no defects
- Collaborating with software engineers/developers to resolve defects
- Escalating issues promptly that have a major impact on the overall platform, product or feature
- Be a team player / laugh and have fun / strive to get better
- Strong knowledge of Cucumber for writing functional tests (at least 2 years)
- Familiarity with Capybara and Selenium for web testing
- BDD experience using the Gherkin format
- Familiarity with Java script and Xunit testing
- Web browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer)
- Previous experience writing test cases and test runs in TestRail is a plus
- Excellent communicator, and strong at written documentation
Work with some of the best and brightest in the Fintech space, and enjoy these perks:
- Flexible paid vacation
- Work from home policy
- BlueCross/BlueShield Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match
- Casual Dress policy
- Company Laptop
- Refreshments available on demand
- Sharpen the knife: Attend conferences and courses to keep your mind sharp
Trade-PMR Inc, Member FINRA / SIPC .